We have all heard the expression a picture says a thousand words. That’s why we love to create visual content that does the talking. It’s quite common for most users to have an attention span of fewer than 5 seconds. However, a large part of the brain is focused on visual processing, allowing users to your website to process images at an incredible speed. As a result, images are more important than ever, especially for social media.
Cycling Photographers that capture your event as it unfolds
To tell the story you have to witness it unfold. Our multi-disciplined crew of cycling photographers and videographers are experienced cyclists in there own right and can follow you during the action. Whether it be summiting the last climb of the day, down that unexplored gravel path or grabbing a rest stop espresso they will be there to capture it.
Images Get Your Audience’s Attention. Because our brains respond so quickly to images and colour in comparison to other types of information, an image is an almost irresistible draw.
- Experienced photographers and cyclist who can follow the event no matter the terrain.
- We’ll grab 100’s of images and edit these down to he very best selection, providing you with a comprehensive set of high-quality images for web and social.
- We’re 100% flexible to your requirement, and completely self-supporting on and off the bike
That was lovely to look through. I think, aside from the obvious quality of your work, you’ve done well to capture the feeling of the event and what it will mean to people. It certainly captures the way I feel about it.
Seriously impressive professionalism & work ethic demonstrated by the whole team.Ollie Gray | Brand Manager (Road & CX)
Multi-day autonomous adventure racing photography
Our photographers are passionate about self-supported bicycle racing and are hungry for multi-day expeditions in the mountains to gather the content your brand requires. Photographing across mixed terrain and operating in these environments introduces a unique set of challenges our team is equipped to deal with.
- Self-supported crew, equipped for multi-day shoots.
- Ability to operate autonomously and supply in event media as the action unfolds.
- Using the latest technologies in Digital mirrorless cameras and Drones for fast mobile operations.
- Supply Social Media ready images direct to your brand manager or event team.