We have all heard the expression a picture says a thousand words. That’s why we love to create visual content that does the talking. It’s quite common for most users to have an attention span of fewer than 5 seconds. However, a large part of the brain is focused on visual processing, allowing users to your website to process images at an incredible speed. As a result, images are more important than ever, especially for social media.
Photographers that capture your event as it unfolds
To tell the story you have to witness it unfold. Our multi-disciplined crew of photographers and videographers are experienced cyclists in there own right and can follow you during the action. Whether it be summiting the last climb of the day, down that unexplored gravel path or grabbing a rest stop espresso they will be there to capture it.
Images Get Your Audience’s Attention. Because our brains respond so quickly to images and colour in comparison to other types of information, an image is an almost irresistible draw.
- Experienced photographers and cyclist who can follow the event no matter the terrain.
- We’ll grab 100’s of images and edit these down to he very best selection, providing you with a comprehensive set of high-quality images for web and social.
- We’re 100% flexible to your requirement and completely self-supporting on and off the bike
Professional racing and training camp photography
Maximise on your team’s exposure and generate greater awareness for your sponsors with awesome photography. In today’s world fans and followers want to experience more of what goes on behind the scenes in a professional bike race and training camp, to feel connected to the riders and staff.
We can work with your team to capture these moments in a professional manner to ensure your sponsors get the maximum coverage in front of your audience and your fans feel engaged.
- Professional photographers experienced in the environments associated with bike racing.
- Self-supporting and agile for fast pace environments.
- Fast turnaround times, we shoot and edit on the move so you have a continuous stream of content.
- Supply Social Media ready images direct to your brand manager, riders, staff or sponsors.
Multi-day autonomous adventure racing photography
Our photographers are passionate about self-supported bicycle racing and are hungry for multi-day expeditions in the mountains to gather the content your brand requires. Photographing across mixed terrain and operating in these environments introduces a unique set of challenges our team is equipped to deal with.
- Self-supported crew, equipped for multi-day shoots.
- Ability to operate autonomously and supply in event media as the action unfolds.
- Using the latest technologies in Digital mirrorless cameras and Drones for fast mobile operations.
- Supply Social Media ready images direct to your brand manager or event team.
On-location lifestyle photography
You’ve got a great product now it’s time to give it a personality, let it tell a story, inspire your customers and evoke some emotion.
If you’re anything like us your customers want to believe in the products or services they buy and be proud to turn up for the cafe ride showing them off. When it comes to creating great content, lifestyle photography is really important.
Whether it’s capturing a product in more detail or creating content that adds to the lifestyle associated with your brand. We can produce imagery that captures the imagination of your customer and tells them your story.
Our lifestyle photography work to date has seen us travel to many places and our in house team knows a thing or two about finding the best locations for your next lifestyle photography project. We can take care of everything. From creating the look and feel of the shoot to arranging the models or ambassadors.
We’re passionate about what we do and ensure we always capture the perfect shot.
Studio-based product photography
When it comes to making your product stand out a studio shoot can really help us capture the finer details. Without having to face the elements of being outside or on-location we can control the variables and the setting to show your products in their best light.
We can take care of your studio product photography either at your own premises or ours. Maybe you wish to send us your latest product before a planned launch or maybe you’re missing a few extra shots for your next instagram campaign. Either way it’s no problem as we’re flexible in our approach to product photography and are keen to work with you to create photographs that suit your needs.